- If you are a smoker you should consider quitting with electronic cigarettes.
- They act as an alternative to traditional smoking and can reduce the cost of smoking on a monthly basis quite considerably.
The average spend on traditional cigarettes each month is as much as £200. If you saved £160 by switching to the new alternatives then surely that would help to go towards another financial credit commitment that you may have each month!
If you are struggling with personal debts and require the help and advice of a personal debt consolidation company;
- Call Lewis Alexander today in confidence using 0800 018 6868.
- Our lines are open 24 hours and your call is free from a UK land line.
- Mobile calls may be less expensive if you dial 0161 872 3383